Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Pictured above: Burt Rutan’s Hybrid Gas-Electric, Road-Air Vehicle: Model 367
In this episode:
- Space Station to be sunk after 2020 (via Discovery News)
- Bigelow Aerospace Commercial Space Stations
- Boeing workers will fly to ISS aboard their company’s new spaceship ( via PopSci)
- U.S. resumes F-35 ground tests after device failure (via The Vancouver Sun)
- Burt Rutan’s Final Design at Scaled Composites (PDF)
- Burt Rutan Designs a Hybrid Flying Car (via Wired)
- The Waterloo Air Show
- August 20th and 21st at The Waterloo International Airport (CYKF)
- Southern Ontario Model Airshow
- August 19th to 21st at the Stoney Creek Airfield
- Canadian International Air Show
- September 3rd, 4th and 5th at the Canadian National Exhibition
I had the chance to interview one of people involved in the restoration of a DHC-5 Buffalo as a tribute to Canadian Peacekeepers and the crew and passengers of the last flight of Canadian Forces Buffalo 115461. Visit the link above, Buffalo 461 for more information on the restoration project.
You can send your very own satellite to space for less than $10,000. Interorbital Systems is making space experimentation a possibility for the average space enthusiast.
Follow us on Twitter @ClearedEnRoute or send us an email at email@example.com. Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcomed!
Opening and closing music is Dolphin’s Day by Robert Walker.
One thought on “Episode 1: The Pilot”
Welcome to the podcasting club, guys. I’m really enjoying Episode 1 – content and audio are great and I’m looking forward to more. Keep it coming!
Comments are closed.