Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Google Maps satellite imagery of EAA AirVenture 2011 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin (Google Maps)
- Computer virus hits US Predator and Reaper drone fleet (Ars Technica)
- Satellites could fix F-35 radio woes in High Arctic (CBC)
- Feds approve pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop airport (InsideToronto)
- Twin-balloon airship hits high frontier (MSNBC)
- Transportation Safety Boards Initiates Investigation of Crash in Richmond, BC (Aviation.ca)
- Death of a Canadian Forces Search and Rescue Technician During Rescue Mission (Aviation.ca)
- Jet Aircraft Museum Cash and Dream Flights lottery calendars – Early bird draw December 1st, 2011
Calendar sales used to support JAM restorations. Check out the JAM website for more information.
- Unmanned Systems Canada – Student UAV Competition
Details can be found at Unmanned Systems Canada
- Unmanned Systems Canada Annual Conference Nov. 7 – 10, Halifax, NS
Details can be found on the conference page
Also in this episode:
Interview with pilot of C130E from 424 Squadron
The interview with the search and rescue pilot was recorded during the summer at the Hamilton Air Show.
Canadian Air and Space Museum Petition
CASM is looking for 10,000 signatures on its petition against eviction from the historic deHaviland Canada site new Downsview Airport in Toronto. Find out more information about the museum on its site and sign the petition.
We are now on iTunes! Check out the link on the right of this page to get hooked up.
Thank you to Danny’s mom and everyone else who has taken the time to tweet or write to the show. We always love hearing feedback and look forward to making improvements to the show and website over time. We love aviation and want to share that with you. Thank you and stay tuned!
Follow us on Twitter @ClearedEnRoute or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcomed!
Opening and closing music is Dolphin’s Day by Robert Walker