Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- WestJet has no plans to follow CMA pet recommendation (iNews880)
- Air Canada to charge for checked bags (The Star)
- Boeing’s 787 becomes commercial reality (MSNBC)
- Nightmareliner (The Economist)
- Futuristic ‘airships’ planned for North (CBC)
- NASA says space station may be evacuated in November (MSNBC)
- Space junk reaches ‘tipping point,’ threatens manned spacecraft (The Star)
- Snowbirds over Gore Bay
Gore Bay, On. Sep. 14
- Reno Air Races
Reno, NV, USA Sept 14 – 18
Canadian International Air Show Wrap-up
Find out about the CIAS which took place in Toronto, September 3rd – 6th and featured the first ever flight of an Osprey in Canada.
Cleared En Route Top Planes
A new segment where we propose an aircraft as an iconic, Canadian airplane and leave it up to you, the listeners to let us what you think of it!
In this episode: Canadair CT-114 Tutor.
We’re working on iTunes availability, thanks to all who have emailed us about it!
Coming up in future episodes: deHavilland Canada history segments. Learn about the Beaver, the Otter and all the other great DHC aircraft!
Follow us on Twitter @ClearedEnRoute or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcomed!
Opening and closing music is Dolphin’s Day by Robert Walker